Violet light source Dozor-405
The Dozor-405 forensic light source is a compact powerful light source designed to search for evidence at the scene.
Dozor-405 is used to search for biological fluids (semen, saliva, urine), search for blood on a dark background, search and analyze bone tissue, identify abrasions and bruises.
For visualization of biological traces supplied with a forensic light source attached yellow and orange glasses and optical filters.
In contrast to UV light, violet light does not destroy the DNA.
- search for biological traces (forensic activity);
- verification of the authenticity of banknotes and securities;
- detection of hidden defects in materials
- checking the quality of products, food, etc.
- analysis and search for minerals
- Expert light source with a wavelength of 405nm;
- Yellow glasses - 1 piece;
- Orange glasses - 1 piece;
- Battery at least: 3x2800 mAh;
- Tripod ;
- Shockproof, waterproof case;
Is located in sections
Ultraviolet + Blue Light + IR light + Withe light