Forensic UV light sourse Dozor Spectrum-365L
The Dozor Spectrum-365 expert light source is a compact and versatile high-power ultraviolet illuminator.
Dozor Spectrum-365 is equipped with a narrow-band LED, combined lens and focus control, which allows using the illuminator not only as a portable UV source, but also as a stationary device for laboratory research.
Expert light source Dozor Spectrum-365L - this modification has the main difference - a condenser lens. This lens allows you to achieve a uniform field of illumination (no optical aberrations), while maintaining the ability to focus.
- UV LED with a wavelength of 365 nm (test protocol №0003 / 2016 of 03.29.2016, the claimed value of ± 5 nm);
- Focus adjustment;
- The maximum intensity is not less than 20,000 mW / m2;
- The minimum intensity is not less than 3000 mW / m2 at a distance of 38 cm (the widest focal position);
- Lens for a more uniform distribution of radiation over the surface;
- Сompact size 150x30 mm;
- The weight of the source without a battery is 150 g;
- Operating time from 4 to 7 hours, depending on the battery;
- compliance with the requirements of GOST 18442 and GOST 21105;
- visible illumination less than 10 lux;
- search for biological traces (forensic activity);
- verification of the authenticity of banknotes and securities;
- detection of hidden defects in materials
- checking the quality of products, food, etc.
- analysis and search for minerals
- search for mold and mildew, leaks in building structures;
- Light source with wavelength 365nm.;
- UV filter glasses - 2 pcs .;
- Battery at least 2800 mAh;
- Power supply;
- Waterproof and shockproof case;
* Wavelength modifications are possible:
365nm - UV 405nm ** - Violet 450nm ** - Blue 500nm ** - Blue 525nm ** - Green 590nm ** - Gold 630nm - Red
** Kit may include contrast filters
Is located in sections
Ultraviolet + Blue Light + IR light + Withe light